The Rotary Club of Sunshine Coast Passport (Provisional) is a proposed new, innovative Rotary club based on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
If your interest is in serving the community, we want to talk to you!
PEOPLE OF ACTION
in an inspiring new format
It’s Rotary, but not what you’re expecting!
Why Sunshine Coast Passport Rotary?
Rotarians are volunteers who take action to create lasting change. A Passport Club is a new type of Rotary Club that encourages members to engage in service in ways that fit within their family, work and life commitments.
- No weekly meetings
- Focus on maximising time to assist organisations that need help
- Collaborate with fellow members to create meaningful change in the community
- Invest your time to create a long lasting experience
- Contribute to suit your lifestyle and time
- Work with Rotary Clubs anywhere
- Help out other non-profit organisations.
- Construct community projects
- Develop effective partnerships
- Pick a project to work on that you are passionate about
- Empower leaders to take ownership of projects to create long lasting results
- Be part of a team who want to achieve through service
- Low cost for members
The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back
Sunshine Coast Passport Rotary wants its members to invest their time to create a wonderful experience for themselves and the community they are helping.
Make sure you give your time effectively and make a difference.
Sunshine Coast Passport Rotary – an inspiring new format
Get in Touch
Copyright Sunshine Coast Passport Rotary – All rights reserved